Monday, August 6, 2012

Not much to say

As most of you know by now, the competition didn't go our way.  There really isn't much to say about the meet.  A foul on her first jump, which was probably her best jump of the day (but most likely not far enough to get into the finals) certainly didn't help, but that happens.  For whatever reason, it just wasn't there on the day.  Amanda finished 26th overall.

Since the day of the competition, I've continued to tour around the city with Michelle, my roommate, and with Julie Stackhouse, who is staying at the apartment with us.  Below are some pictures from some of our adventures.


A view inside of the Olympic Park:

Just outside of the Olympic Stadium:



The Olympic Flame:

A raven at the Tower of London:

A view of the Thames from the Tate modern:

The Sherlock Holmes museum:



That is all for now.  I head back to the States on Friday.  In the meantime I'll continue my adventures.  Thanks to everyone for following along.  Hopefully I've provided a small insight into my experiences here in London and throughout Europe.  Who knows, maybe I'll be writing another blog from Brazil in 2016.  Destination Rio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment